- MSc Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (Staffordshire University)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPTUK)
- Mental Health Certificate (Sherwood Institute)
- Transactional Analyses 101 (Sherwood Institute)
- Diploma in Integrative Counselling (CPCAB)
- Certificate in Counselling Skills & Theory (CPCAB)
- Sexual abuse – ongoing specialist training
- Brief solution focussed therapy.
- Trauma and dissociation
- Complex mental health awareness and training
- Health trainer (NHS)
- Autism awareness training
- Eating disorders awareness
Continuing Professional Development:
I am committed to ongoing development, and I am passionate about my commitment to the profession of Counselling and Psychotherapy.
I am registered with and adhere to the Ethical Code of the Sherwood Psychotherapy Training Institute (SPTI) and of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP).
I am also a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to their ethical code of practice.
I regularly engage in clinical supervision with a highly trained and qualified UKCP supervisor.
Field of experience
I have worked extensively with clients who have been abused: physically, emotionally and sexually. Those who have struggled with complex and challenging relational difficulties and life crisis. Loss, be it through bereavement, relationship or life change. Life transitions, or gender and childhood traumas. Eating difficulties, low self-esteem, anxiety, depression and stress. These are just some of the issues I have worked with.
I have a professional interest in culture and bi-cultural identity and attend to this within the therapeutic relationship. I can help navigate psychotherapeutic conversations from both a personal perspective, being an Asian woman and my professional learning and knowledge as a Psychotherapist. I offer an openness to explore issues linked to racism or racial trauma with BAME clients or clients of colour, supporting you to explore the impact of this in your life and work towards healing.
I am committed to your privacy, only leave non-confidential, genetic information.
Item added to cart